This project is to be a 12-16 page paper written in APA format.
"Intro to Software Engineering (BSA 385)
Background: Smith Consulting has been contracted to develop the Frequent Shopper Program for Kudler Fine Foods.
Propose the alternative methods that Smith Consulting will consider for completing this project.
for Kudler Fine Foods.
1. Explain the advantages and disadvantages for each method relative to this project.
2. Explain how Smith would conduct testing for each development method.
Create a technical architecture document defining the following for the Frequent Shopper
1. Hardware platform: Describe the hardware environment to support the development and
production of this system.
2. Network connections between the stores and headquarters: A network diagram is required.
3. Software Development Tools: Describe the software development tool proposed to build this
4. Database information: An ERD is expected for customer data covering personal data and
5. User interfaces: Describe the interface for data collection and notification to store personnel and
6. Controls: Describe the controls to make sure the customer information is accurately maintained
and the purchase activity is accurately captured.
7. Security: Describe the security measures to protect the customer’s personal and purchase
For the items specified in the technical architecture document developed for the Frequent
Shopper Program describe the following
1. Quality assurance process and procedures to ensure the functionality and performance
requirements are met.
2. Testing procedures to ensure the application is operational at all levels (program, network,
systems, and interfaces).
3. Implementation steps and procedures necessary to achieve operational status.
Hello, We can only answer your free 3 questions per day one at a time. Please re-submit an individual question here:... View the full answer