1. What is it about a 200 MB video or audio file that makes it so much more of a database management challenge than a relational database the same size?
2. What can be done to make the data in these multimedia files more manageable, queryable, reportable and analyzable?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements are true and which are false? Evaporation is used to decrease the weight and volume of a liquid product. Concentration of a
- PillCo is a pharmaceutical company that has the exclusive right to sell Qu-R, a one of a kind cancer treatment. The demand (D), marginal revenue (MR), and
- A dry food product has been exposed to a 30% relative-humidity environment at 15°C for 5 h without a weight change. The moisture content has been measured and