CUSTOMER (CustomerSK, Name, Phone, EmailAddress)
STOVE (SerialNumber, Type, Version, DateofManufacture)
REGISTRATION (CustomerSK, SerialNumber, Date)
STOVE_REPAIR (RepairInvoiceNumber, SerialNumber, Date, Description, Cost, CustomerSK)
Write the SQL code to accomplish the following requests.
1. Show all the data in each of the four tables. Do not show foreign key columns.
2. List the names and e-mail addresses for all customers who have had a stove repair that cost more than $50.
3. List all the versions of stoves that are of a type "Maytag" and they have not spent any money on repairs.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HW10.
- Having won the reveloutionary war and gained independence, what central issue did the new United States government face, and how did they deal with it?
- out of these three articles https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/highlights/top/top1312yr.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external