CUSTOMER (CustomerSK, Name, Phone, EmailAddress)
STOVE (SerialNumber, Type, Version, DateofManufacture)
REGISTRATION (CustomerSK, SerialNumber, Date)
STOVE_REPAIR (RepairInvoiceNumber, SerialNumber, Date, Description, Cost, CustomerSK)
Write the SQL code to accomplish the following requests.
1. Show all the data in each of the four tables. Do not show foreign key columns.
2. List the names and e-mail addresses for all customers who have had a stove repair that cost more than $50.
3. List all the versions of stoves that are of a type "Maytag" and they have not spent any money on repairs.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which theory of dreaming suggests the use of dreams to satisfy ungratified needs ?
- After receiving exciting news about the birth of a healthy grandson , Mr . Haney was easily persuaded to contribute a generous sum of money to a neighborhood
- Compared with Type B personalities , Type A people are more likely to experience