CUSTOMER (CustomerSK, Name, Phone, EmailAddress)
STOVE (SerialNumber, Type, Version, DateofManufacture)
REGISTRATION (CustomerSK, SerialNumber, Date)
STOVE_REPAIR (RepairInvoiceNumber, SerialNumber, Date, Description, Cost, CustomerSK)
Write the SQL code to accomplish the following requests.
1. Show all the data in each of the four tables. Do not show foreign key columns.
2. List the names and e-mail addresses for all customers who have had a stove repair that cost more than $50.
3. List all the versions of stoves that are of a type "Maytag" and they have not spent any money on repairs.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of these New World colonial societies would you have preferred to live in and why
- The basic SI unit of pressure is expressed in kilograms per square meter or Pascal. Explain how the pressure of compressed air in a SCBA storage cylinder is
- Little Mitchell was once again running through the house like a wild monkey! This time he had in his tender little innocent hands a sharp needle from his