University of Phoenix course POS410
Individual Assignment: SQL Reports
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL queries.
• Note. Select all data from both tables before you perform the following:
• Increase all employees’ salaries with the selected EEO-1 classification by 10 percent.
• Increase all employees’ salaries by 5 percent.
• Choose an employee from the Employee table and delete that employee.
• Print out the SQL statements and data from both tables to show how data was affected.
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL statements that do the following:
• Calculate the average salary for all employees.
• Calculate the maximum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the maximum salary for all employees.
• Calculate the minimum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the minimum salary for all employees.
• Save Your SQL statements and screen shots in a Word document and submit the document to your individual forum for grading.
Recently Asked Questions
- please help me understand the following by providing a drawing and explanation on how to approach it. My teacher got x to be approximately 10.5cm with a
- pleas, I need the complete solutions for this data case.. Data Case for Chapter 2: Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis This is your second interview
- When guiding children's behavior, why should punishment not be used? What are the negative impacts of punishment on children's development? Describe one (1)