Individual Assignment: SQL Reports
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL queries.
• Note. Select all data from both tables before you perform the following:
• Increase all employees’ salaries with the selected EEO-1 classification by 10 percent.
• Increase all employees’ salaries by 5 percent.
• Choose an employee from the Employee table and delete that employee.
• Print out the SQL statements and data from both tables to show how data was affected.
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL statements that do the following:
• Calculate the average salary for all employees.
• Calculate the maximum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the maximum salary for all employees.
• Calculate the minimum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the minimum salary for all employees.
• Save Your SQL statements and screen shots in a Word document and submit the document to your individual forum for grading.
Recently Asked Questions
- TOPIC: Is this an example of multiple linear regression? Hi Class - Let's say an employee's pay for a day (y) at a certain fictitious company is determined as
- Consider an airline with a single hub in the Midwest. Ten flights arrive from cities in the west at the hub every day and connect with nine flights departing
- Briefly explain the security (Cephalon Convertible Notes) and the reasoning behind why the issuer raised funds in this manner?