Individual Assignment: SQL Reports
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL queries.
• Note. Select all data from both tables before you perform the following:
• Increase all employees’ salaries with the selected EEO-1 classification by 10 percent.
• Increase all employees’ salaries by 5 percent.
• Choose an employee from the Employee table and delete that employee.
• Print out the SQL statements and data from both tables to show how data was affected.
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL statements that do the following:
• Calculate the average salary for all employees.
• Calculate the maximum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the maximum salary for all employees.
• Calculate the minimum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the minimum salary for all employees.
• Save Your SQL statements and screen shots in a Word document and submit the document to your individual forum for grading.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week 9 Quiz.pdf.
- Compare and contrast a job order costing system and a process costing system. Give examples of situations in which it would be appropriate to use each system
- 1. The world interest rate is r * = 0.043 that is 4.3 percent and for a certain small economy, the following information applies: C = 2,000 + 0.8(Y-T), I =