1. Create a cross-browser (works in Firefox and MS IE) input screen that takes in a client’s information for an order:
Full Name (text field)
Gender (radio button)
Date of birth (three dropdown lists – day, month, year)
“Send me newsletter” (checkbox)
Hidden total value for order (hidden field)
“Submit Order” button (button).
2. When the user is done with input, validate using the rules below:
At least 3 characters required in name
Must be over 18 years old
Gender must be selected
3. If validation passes, show the information in an alert box and write ‘Your order has been submitted’. Otherwise, alert the user with the appropriate validation error and set focus on the input field that failed validation.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi may you please help me with this question? thank you, Im grateful for your help.
- What are the phases of the EHR system implementation process? Are any phases less or more important than others? Why?
- 1. The worst economic catastrophe the can befall mankind is a) An economic downturn similar to the Great Depression of 1929-1939 in the United states b)