1. Computes the student's current overall average and displays it. The midterm counts 20%, the project average counts 40%, and the homework average counts 15%.
"Your current average is XX%"
2. Computes the minimum grade that the user would need to make on the final exam to receive a 70% for the course. The final is worth 25% of the course grade. Three outcomes are possible. Through tests on the exam score needed, you can determine and display one of the following:
"You need to make a grade of XX% on the final to have 70% for the course"
"You do not need to take the final to earn 70% for the course"
"No matter what you get on the exam, you cannot earn 70% for the course"
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I have a couple of questions that I would like some assistance with if that is possible. It is to do with the Work Health and Safety element of my course.
- Consider the following time series data. Week 1 2 3 4 5 6 Value 18 13 16 11 17 14 Using the naïve method (most recent value) as the forecast for the next
- what are the impact of infertility on person what are physical, emotional and psychosocial impacts