1. Computes the student's current overall average and displays it. The midterm counts 20%, the project average counts 40%, and the homework average counts 15%.
"Your current average is XX%"
2. Computes the minimum grade that the user would need to make on the final exam to receive a 70% for the course. The final is worth 25% of the course grade. Three outcomes are possible. Through tests on the exam score needed, you can determine and display one of the following:
"You need to make a grade of XX% on the final to have 70% for the course"
"You do not need to take the final to earn 70% for the course"
"No matter what you get on the exam, you cannot earn 70% for the course"
Recently Asked Questions
- 5.Without solving the equations, determine whether there is a single solution for (x, y), or no solution, or an infinite number of solutions.
- Consider the sequence 130, 143, 156, 169, ... explicit formula to represent the arithmetic sequence and use it to find the 13th term.
- Bond X1 is a premium bond with a 12% coupon. Bond X2 is a 6% coupon bond currently selling at a discount. Both bonds make annual payments, have a YTM of 8%,