Individual Assignment: SQL Reports
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL queries.
• Note. Select all data from both tables before you perform the following:
• Increase all employees’ salaries with the selected EEO-1 classification by 10 percent.
• Increase all employees’ salaries by 5 percent.
• Choose an employee from the Employee table and delete that employee.
• Print out the SQL statements and data from both tables to show how data was affected.
• Use the database and tables from last week’s assignment to write SQL statements that do the following:
• Calculate the average salary for all employees.
• Calculate the maximum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the maximum salary for all employees.
• Calculate the minimum salaries for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Calculate the minimum salary for all employees.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.Afirm has a Cobb-Douglas production function of Q = K 0 . 25 L 0 . 75 . (a)Does this production technology exhibit increasing, constant, or decreasing
- Consider the global mean as a linear smoother. Work out the influence matrix w, and show that it has one degree of freedom, using the definition in Eq. 1.66.
- MIPS(Assembly) Complete the count_bit function where you are going to return the number of 1's inside an integer (32 bit number). For example 0xFFFFFFFF should