• Modify your main function to read this test data
• Pass the test data (from each line of the input file) to the loanCalc function.
• Write the input data and the calculated payment to your output file.
• Repeat the above steps for Maturity calculations.
How do I do this?
Recently Asked Questions
- A supersaturated solution __________. a. is one with more than one solute b. is one that has been heated c. is one with a higher concentration than the
- MMK Cos. normally pays an annual dividend. The last such dividend paid was $3.15, all future dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 8 percent per year,
- What happens to the demand curve in the following question?