1) what's effective CPI of this computer ?
2) processor is being upgraded with a 30-MHZ clock. However the speed of the memory subsystem remains unchanged, & consequently two clock cycles are needed per memory access. If 30% of the instruction required one memory access & another 5% required two memory access per instruction,what is the perfomance of the upgraded processor with a compatible instruction set &equal instruction counts .
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello. An asset used in a four-year project falls in the five-year MACRS class for tax purposes. The asset has an acquisition cost of $6,500,000 and will be
- Provide an analysis of the current trends in healthcare records keeping and charting as they related to advancement in technology
- 1. The management of an airport has observed an increase in the levels of passenger dissatisfaction over the past two years. This has been