1) what's effective CPI of this computer ?
2) processor is being upgraded with a 30-MHZ clock. However the speed of the memory subsystem remains unchanged, & consequently two clock cycles are needed per memory access. If 30% of the instruction required one memory access & another 5% required two memory access per instruction,what is the perfomance of the upgraded processor with a compatible instruction set &equal instruction counts .
Recently Asked Questions
- Under what circumstances should teachers consciously consider the cultural appropriateness of activities? a) In a group of children composed of children from
- A force of 50N acting on a mass gives it an acceleration of 2m/s2. A force of 75N will give the mass what acceleration? (Assume all other forces acting on the
- Tom owns a snow-shoveling business in Binghamton. His income depends on whether the amount of snowfall is high or low, as given in the table below: Snowfall