declarations and function calls. This program reads a text and outputs the
letters, together with their counts, as explained below in the function
printResult. (There can be no global variables! All information must
be passed in and out of the functions. Use a structure to store the information.)
Your program must consist of at least the following functions:
• Function openFile: Opens the input and output files. You must pass
the file streams as parameters (by reference, of course). If the file does not
exist, the program should print an appropriate message and exit. The
program must ask the user for the names of the input and output files.
• Function count: Counts every occurrence of capital letters A-Z and
small letters a-z in the text file opened in the function openFile. This
information must go into an array of structures. The array must be
passed as a parameter, and the file identifier must also be passed as a
• Function printResult: Prints the number of capital letters and small
letters, as well as the percentage of capital letters for every letter A-Z and
the percentage of small letters for every letter a-z. The percentages
should look like this: ‘‘25%’’. This information must come from an array
of structures, and this array must be passed as a parameter.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the ethical issues, as identified by the Markkula website app, in the strategy of Dollar General as depicted in this article? Link to article
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Compile. Additional comments: "What is an organizational strategy to
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from UNIT 3 Fall 2013 Chem110 (1).