Test Average and Grade
Write a program that asks the user to enter five test scores. The program should display a letter grade for each score and the average test score. Design the following functions in the program:
- calcAverage - This function should accept five test scores as arguments and return the average of the scroes.
- determineGrade - This function should accept a test score as an argument and return a letter grade for the score (as a string), based on the following grading scale:
Score Letter Grade
Below 60 F
Note: Do the problem but add the following specs:
Each SCORE should be validated to be an integer between 0 and 100 inclusive, otherwise use a loop so the user obeys you.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Finches_Dataset graphs.
- 1.) State and explain the basic rights of an employee as related to ethics. 2.) Ethical companies act according to what four principles according to the book?
- any help available? I cannot answer this question correctly