In which ways do smartphones help these companies be more profitable? To what extent are improvements in performance coming from revenue increases or cost reductions? Provide sefveral examples from the case.
2. The companies described in the case encountered a fair amount of resistance from employees when intoducing smartphone technologies. Why do you think this happened? What could companies do to improve the reception of these initiatives? Develop two alternative propositions.
3. CPS Energy and Lloyd's Construction used smartphones to make existing processes more efficient. How could they have used technology to create new products and services for their customers? Include atleast one recomendation for each organization.
Recently Asked Questions
- Describe two to three major trends and forces that are changing the marketing landscape in the aviation industry in this age of relationships.
- An advertisement on TV shows that a double-blind study of 1000 diverse participants revealed that their product can increase weight loss in average users by an
- Find the stationary points and determine if each stationary point gives a local/global maximum or local/global minimum, neither, or "can't tell". f (x 1 , x 2