Enter a number of integer values in the first edit box. Click OK button after each entry in order to accept the integer number. Clear the edit box after each entry and set focus to the edit box again in order to enter the next integer number.
Write a C++ code to implement the following application.
• If you press on “Sum” button, the summation of all multiple of 4 numbers greater than 0 and less than 100 will be found and the result will be displayed in the result edit box.
• If you press on “Count Negative” button, the result which will count the number of all negative less than -99 will be displayed in the result edit box.
• If you press on “Color” button, the form’s color will be changed to another color and if you press on the button again then the previous color will be displayed again.
• If you press on “Clear” button, the two edit boxes will be cleared and the message
“Start again” will be printed on the memo.
• If you press on “Exit” button, then the application will be closed.