2. (TCO 8) The Text Import Wizard displays when a(n) ________ file is imported. (Points : 2)
3. (TCO 8) The ________ group on the Data tab contains tools to help you manage your external data connections. (Points : 2)
Get External Data
4. (TCO 8) The Convert Text to Columns Wizard allows you to choose the file type, such as Delimited or ________ width. (Points : 2)
5. (TCO 8) To change the text string jOHn dOE to John Doe, use the ________ function. (Points : 2)
6. (TCO 8) To change the word college to university in a string of text, use the ________ function. (Points : 2)
7. (TCO 8) Which of the following cannot be used in a CONCATENATE function? (Points : 2)
8. (TCO 8) In Microsoft Word, the commands used to perform a mail merge are found on the _________ tab of the Ribbon. (Points : 2)
9. (TCO 8) In Excel, the Compare and Merge command is located on which of the following tabs? (Points : 2)
None of the above
10. (TCO 8) An alternative method for inserting a comment in a cell includes: (Points : 2)
typing the comment into the cell and then clicking New Comment.
right-click the cell and choose Insert Comment.
left-click the cell and choose Insert Comment.
clicking paste on the Home tab after typing in the comment.
11. (TCO 8) The ________ tab on the Page Setup dialog box provides options for printing comments. (Points : 2)
12. (TCO 8) An Excel file saved as a .pdf does all the following EXCEPT: (Points : 2)
preserves the formatting.
prevents users from printing the file.
can be viewed on multiple computer systems and platforms.
13. (TCO 8) Windows can search for files by author name or keywords that have been entered into ________. (Points : 2)
a file name
the Trust Center
14. (TCO 8) All EXCEPT ___________ are Excel functions that help you manipulate text. (Points : 2)
15. (TCO 8) You can automate the deleting of duplicate rows from your spreadsheet by using the _________ on the Data tab of the Ribbon. (Points : 2)
Text to Columns command
Remove Duplicates command
Recently Asked Questions
- Harvard Business Publishing REPORTING FOR ACCOUNTANTS Management Communication: Complete Online Course William Ellet Planning Communication Exam Please
- Quality Management and Lean Systems PaperIn the modern world, businesses and individuals need to optimize their efforts to gaineffectiveness and efficiency.
- Suppose we flip a fair coin (i.e., probability of heads = 0.5 and probability of tails = 0.5). Further, suppose we consider the result of heads to be a