2. What is the bandwidth of a signal composed of frequencies from 50 hz to 500 hz?
4. What is the baud rate of a digital signal that employes differential Manchester and has a data transfer rate of 2000 bps?
6. What is the data transfer rate in bps of a signal that is encoded using phase modulation with eight different phase angles and a baud rate of 2000?
9. A signal starts at point X. As it travels to point Y, it loses 8 dB. At point Y, the signal is boosted by 10dB. As the signal travels to poin Z, it loses 7 dB. What is the dB strength of the signal at point Z?
Recently Asked Questions
- Base your answer to the question below on the passage below and on your knowledge of social studies. "[The registrar] brought a big old book out there, and he
- In cool environments, the absence of ______ precludes algae from performing photosynthesis, rendering it unable to produce energy.
- The receipt of cash from customers in payment of their accounts would be recorded by a: A. . debit to cash; credit to accounts receivable B. . debit to