2. What is the bandwidth of a signal composed of frequencies from 50 hz to 500 hz?
4. What is the baud rate of a digital signal that employes differential Manchester and has a data transfer rate of 2000 bps?
6. What is the data transfer rate in bps of a signal that is encoded using phase modulation with eight different phase angles and a baud rate of 2000?
9. A signal starts at point X. As it travels to point Y, it loses 8 dB. At point Y, the signal is boosted by 10dB. As the signal travels to poin Z, it loses 7 dB. What is the dB strength of the signal at point Z?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which product or service have you recently encountered that would be particularly suited for multichannel or interactive marketing? Why? in 500 words
- According to the _____ approach to memory, what people report as memories is based on what actually happened plus additional factors such as other knowledge,
- Explain the concept of a project management maturity model. Discuss the purpose it serves in business projects?