2. What is the bandwidth of a signal composed of frequencies from 50 hz to 500 hz?
4. What is the baud rate of a digital signal that employes differential Manchester and has a data transfer rate of 2000 bps?
6. What is the data transfer rate in bps of a signal that is encoded using phase modulation with eight different phase angles and a baud rate of 2000?
9. A signal starts at point X. As it travels to point Y, it loses 8 dB. At point Y, the signal is boosted by 10dB. As the signal travels to poin Z, it loses 7 dB. What is the dB strength of the signal at point Z?
Recently Asked Questions
- There are many scenarios one might encounter when examining defense perimeters. These include the single router, defense-in-depth, and demilitarized zone (DMZ)
- p IS A RANDOM VARIABLE WITH A STANDARD NORMAL DISTRIBUTION. PR(Z LESS OR EQUAL 0.62)=0.7324. eXPLAIN HOW THIS HELPS YOU FIND THE pR(z LESS OR EQUAL -0.62), AND
- Show all work and mention formulas thank you need answer with in one hour