* Write a program that takes user input describing a playing card in the following shorthand notation:
2 . . . 10 10 Card values
- Your program should print the full description of the card. For example,
Enter the card notation:
Four of Spades
- Implement a class card whose constructor takes the card notation string and whose getDescription method returns a description of the card.
- If notation string is not in the correct format, the getDescription method should return the string “Unknown”.
- hint: the program should be programmed by If statement.
* The question is attached.
Dear Pls find the... View the full answer