1. Compare and contrast the three types of addresses used in a network.
2. What is a subnet and why do networks need them?
3. What is routing? What is the function of a datagram?
4. What happens to a packet of data as it travels down each of the layers? That is what happens to its physical make-up.
5. Discuss the three broad classes of Mac Protocols.
6. What is a mechanism for detecting if there is a conflict between two data packets on a transmission channel.
7. What is the function of the Data-Link Layer
8. What is the function of the Network Layer
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.Johnny just set up a TCP connection with a web server in Chicago, Illinois, claiming he is coming in with a source IP address that clearly belongs to a
- Graphs for: 1. PPC between Capital Goods and Consumer Goods showing economic growth. 2. PPC between Capital Goods and Consumer Goods showing loss of factors of
- What is the difference between mean and median in statistics?