Each of the following statements is either true or false. Indicate your
choice by circling T or F.
1. Error checking finds and corrects formula errors.
2. A highlight cells rule works with error checking to identify
3. The multiplication symbol in a formula is / .
4. The page orientation depends on the cell orientation.
5. You can control the order of precedence in a formula with parentheses.
6. Division is calculated before addition in a formula without parentheses.
7. A 3-D reference is a cell address on another worksheet in the workbook.
8. An absolute reference does not adjust when the formula is copied to
Short Answer Questions
Write the correct answer in the space provided.
1. What is the keyboard shortcut to display or hide formulas?
2. Which page orientation is taller than it is wide?
3. How would the cell reference $F$3 be described?
4. How would the cell reference Sheet!B4 be described?
5. What type of operation is being performed in the formula = A4*B4 ?
6. What group on the Page Layout tab provides options for printing a large
worksheet on an index card?
7. Describe how this formula would be calculated: =(B4+C4)/D1
8. How could you find cells that have a highlight cells rule applied?
Recently Asked Questions
- Classic Cabinets has a factory that produces custom kitchen cabinets. It has multiple product lines. Materials and labor for the cabinets are determined by
- How do you calculate B.E.P. Calculate the break-even in units and sales dollars for 2017. b. Calculate the profit earned in 2017. c. Pruton Processing is
- Adams Jackson invests $53,400 at 8% annual interest, leaving the money invested without withdrawing any of the interest for 8 years. At the end of