A book includes a publisher, publication date, and an ISBN
A part includes a title and a number
A chapter includes a title, a number and an abstract
A section includes a title and a number.
4. Consider the class diagram of exercise 3. Note that the Part, Chapter, and Section classes all include a title, and a number attribute. Add an abstraction class and a generalisation relationship to factor out these two attributes into the abstract class.
5. Draw a sequence diagram for the following use case. Draw only the first five messages sent.
Use case name: ReportEmergency
Participating Actors: Field Officer, Dispatcher
Flow of events
The FieldOfficer activates the “Report Emergency” function of her terminal. The system responds by presenting a form to the officer.
The FieldOfficer completes the form, by selecting the emergency level, type, location, and brief description of the situation. The FieldOfficer also describes possible responses to the emergency situation. Once the form is completed, the FieldOfficer submits the form by pressing the “send Report” button, at which point, the Dispatcher is notified.
The Dispatcher reviews the submitted information and creates an Incident in the database by invoking the OpenIncident use case. All the information contained in the FieldOfficer’s form is automatically included in the incident. The Dispatcher selects a response by alocating resources to the incident (with the AllocateResource use case) and acknowledges the emergency report by sending an AcknowledgementNotice to the FieldOfficer.
The FieldOfficer’s report is acknowledged within 30 seconds. The selected response arrives no later than 30 seconds after it is sent by the Dispatcher.
Entry Condition: the Field Officer is logged into the system
The FieldOfficer has received an acknowledgement of the report
The FieldOfficer has received an explanation indicating why the report has not been processed
6. Consider the process of ordering pizza over the phone. Draw an activity diagram representing each step of the process; from the moment you pick up the phone to the point where you are eating the pizza. Include activities that others need to perform. Consider at the most three exceptions.
Recently Asked Questions
- I do not know how to solve this question, Plz help me
- Using social exchange or equity theory, what are the elements that affect our willingness to stay in a relationship? Explain how these elements affect our
- Which of the following is a weakness of qualitative analysis: Typically small samples mean that there is a problem with inferences Reliability and