An Internet service provider offers three subscription packages to its customers, plus a discount for nonprofit organizations:
Package A: 10 hours of access for $9.95 per month. Additional hours are $2.00 per hour.
Package B: 20 hours of access for $14.95 per month. Additional hours are $1.00 per hour.
Package C: Unlimited access for $19.95 per month.
Nonprofit organizations: 20% discount on all packages.
The user should select the package the customer has purchased from a set of radio buttons and enter the number of hours used in a textbox. A check box captioned “Nonprofit organization” should appear on the form. The application should calculate and display the total amount due using a label control.
1. Input validation: The number of hours used in a month cannot exceed 744. You must use textbox’s Validating event to do the validation.
2. Turn in the form’s screenshots and the code.
the question is from attachment part 1.
Recently Asked Questions
- The following data represent the results from an independent-measures experiment comparing three treatment conditions. Use an analysis of variance with =
- Could you please provide program for binary search tree operations with iterative solutions to do insert, delete and search in any programming languages.
- Janet is a 48 year old single mother of three children who is morbidly obese and suffers from hypertension (high blood pressure). She works as a project