Below are the notes of what's listed as the deliverables to do from the Word Document, but with my notes about how we'll approach it (should make it easier than otherwise).
For Part 1, this is what we need to do:
1. Develop Level 0 DFD. Make assumptions where necessary.
2. Draw one Child DFD for one of the processes you have in your Level 0 diagram. This would be a Level 1 Diagram.
3. Continue decomposition of one process up to primitive processes (Level 2, Level 3, etc.) -> Note: We will not do this step ....we will consider the processes modeled in the Level 1 Diagram as "primitive processes".
For Part 2, this is what we need to do:
1. Write the Structured English for one-two primitive processes. Include sequential, decision making and iteration logics. Your instructor will indicate what specific processes to document. -> Note: We will write the structured English for one of the primitive processes from the Level 1 Diagram we created above. The instructions are written as one to two primitive processes, but I'm fine with writing structured english for just one of the primitive processes from the Level 1 DFD
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from COM 107 test prep 1.docx.
- How did military success alter Roman society and contribute to the political unrest that culminated in the fall of the Republic
- Why do some biologist call the nonvascular plants the "amphibians of the plant kingdom"?