IS4799: Unit 3 Assignment 1: RFP Technical Requirements and
Differences from Existing Controls
© ITT Educational Services Page 1
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
You will learn how to identify the differences between the description of the Request for Proposal (RFP)
of the clients current information technology (IT) security policy framework and the environment that will
be the result of the work requested in the RFP. After identifying differences, you will learn how to create a
report that documents any gaps.
In this assignment, you need to review the RFPs description of the clients current IT security policy
framework. Then, review the RFPs technical description of what changes are requested. Compare these
two descriptions and prepare a list of differences where existing controls do not provide the desired level
of protection. Each difference is a gap in the clients current IT security policy framework.
You will be graded on your ability to analyze the clients current IT security policy framework as described
in the RFP and identify any gaps that exist between the existing framework and the desired final
framework. You should be able to correlate the gaps with work that must be accomplished to satisfy the
RFP. At a high level, the gap analysis provides a list of specific objectives that a firms proposal will
address to satisfy the RFP.
Worksheet: IT Security Policy Framework/RFP Requirements
Format: Microsoft Word
Font: Arial, Size 12, Double-Space
Citation Style: Chicago Manual of Style
Length: 12 pages
I have reviewed the RFPs description of the clients current IT security policy framework.
I have reviewed the RFPs technical description of what changes are requested.
I have compared these two descriptions and prepared a list of differences or gaps.
IS4799: Unit 3 IT Security Policy Framework/RFP Requirements
© ITT Educational Services Page 2
Instructions: Review the Request
for Proposal (RFP) information
technology (IT) Security
Framework Requirements. For
each identified requirement, find
the corresponding controls that
address the requirement in the
clients current environment. Note
any requirements that have no
existing controls. RFP
What do you need? Answer of your...
IF you can get the 2 parts done to this...
The second part of the assignment...
Rizwanak if your serious on helping me, then we can work together for 5 more weeks or Hira,...
Thanks for the help!
- Hello, I am kindly asking for help with a Visual Basic program/code. I have attached the program instructions in a word doc. Thank You so much!
- I am confused as to what the homework is specifically asking. How would one write a REPL for a certain language? If I was able to understand for possibly one
- Rating: Not yet rated
- Objects interact by sending messages to each other, asking other objects to invoke, or carry out, one of their methods. Identify and describe a real-world
- Ok. I'm paying $100 here. Can i just go ahead and submit your answer when you're done with it or do i have to rephrase it? Also, do you have the text book to
- Rating: Not yet rated
- HW #4 In THE Exercise Download the attached HW Document that explains the assignment requirements. Zip up your solution folder and submit it back to this
- Visual Studio question: After reading Chapter 2 (Programming in Visual Basic 2010, Bradley & Millspaugh), work through Chapter 2's Hands-On Programming Example