I need help with the following.....
Write a Java Program that accomplishes the following tasks:
1. Reads a integer, n, following by .csv file with (x,y) coordinates of n points, storing these values in a two-dimensional array named Points with a n rows and n columns.
2. Creates a two-dimensional array with n rows and n columns named distances, with distances[i][j] = distance from points[i] to points [j].
3. Creates a one dimensional array of length n named averages, with averages[i] = average of row i of distances.
4.Read in a .csv or excel file, find all the values that share the same coordinates. eg. Find the points where (x,y= (4,5) and print a matrix array of the average of the values at their location.
Recently Asked Questions
- PLEASE SHOW ALL WORK WITH SOME EXPLANATIONS, I AM HAVING TROUBLE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION AND I AM STUDYING FOR MY EXAM
- In cattle , roan coat color mixed red and white hairs occurs in the heterozygous Rr offspring of red RR and white rr homozygotes . Which of the following
- Introns are removed as “ lariats ” during eukaryotic transcript maturation by :