I need help with the following.....
Write a Java Program that accomplishes the following tasks:
1. Reads a integer, n, following by .csv file with (x,y) coordinates of n points, storing these values in a two-dimensional array named Points with a n rows and n columns.
2. Creates a two-dimensional array with n rows and n columns named distances, with distances[i][j] = distance from points[i] to points [j].
3. Creates a one dimensional array of length n named averages, with averages[i] = average of row i of distances.
4.Read in a .csv or excel file, find all the values that share the same coordinates. eg. Find the points where (x,y= (4,5) and print a matrix array of the average of the values at their location.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the laminar flow rate of water in a pipe with an internal radius of 0.008-m and a length of 4.0 m if the pressure difference across the pipe is 2.0
- General electric manufactures a decorative Crystal clear 60 watt light bulb has lifetime normally distributed with the mean of 1550 hours and a standard
- April 27 th was the most active day of the “Super Outbreak of 2011” (do an internet search to learn more about this event), which took place between April