I need help with the following.....
Write a Java Program that accomplishes the following tasks:
1. Reads a integer, n, following by .csv file with (x,y) coordinates of n points, storing these values in a two-dimensional array named Points with a n rows and n columns.
2. Creates a two-dimensional array with n rows and n columns named distances, with distances[i][j] = distance from points[i] to points [j].
3. Creates a one dimensional array of length n named averages, with averages[i] = average of row i of distances.
4.Read in a .csv or excel file, find all the values that share the same coordinates. eg. Find the points where (x,y= (4,5) and print a matrix array of the average of the values at their location.
This question was asked on Jul 19, 2016.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does an employer fill your ideal job? Human resource management gives you some valuable insights into the organization’s perspective.
- Can you give a more specific example of what would be considered 'Executing" in terms of a performance evaluation process? Reference please
- White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge The proprietor of the newly built White Mountain Ski and Swim Lodge has been considering purchasing or leasing several