I please need help with these questions, SQL script is attached.
1. (A)create a view named trip_inventory. it consists of the state and the total number of trips for each state. use UNITS as the column name for the total number of trips for each state. group and order the rows by state.
(B) write and execute the command to retrieve the state and units for each state having more than 10 trips.
(C) write and execute the query that the DBMS actually executes.
2. write and execute the commands to obtain the following information from the system catalog.
(A) list every column in the GUIDE table and its associated data type.
(B) list every table that contains a column named trip_id.
(C) list the table name, column name, and data type for the columns named trip_id, trip_name, and type. order the results by table name within column name. (that is, column name is the major sort key and table name is the minor sort key).
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the probability that one or more of the selected companies are located in the Silicon Valley .
- Suppose that an instructor gives an exam . This instructor wants to give those students in the top 2.5 % an A on this exam . What will the cutoff be for an A ,
- What is the difference between a clique and a crowd ?