I please need help with these questions, SQL script is attached.
1. (A)create a view named trip_inventory. it consists of the state and the total number of trips for each state. use UNITS as the column name for the total number of trips for each state. group and order the rows by state.
(B) write and execute the command to retrieve the state and units for each state having more than 10 trips.
(C) write and execute the query that the DBMS actually executes.
2. write and execute the commands to obtain the following information from the system catalog.
(A) list every column in the GUIDE table and its associated data type.
(B) list every table that contains a column named trip_id.
(C) list the table name, column name, and data type for the columns named trip_id, trip_name, and type. order the results by table name within column name. (that is, column name is the major sort key and table name is the minor sort key).
Recently Asked Questions
- The term "legislative liaison" refers to Congressional leaders who have a close relationship with the president 1-True 2-False
- Restate the question and then answer in 100-200 words. Be sure that you label each answer The relevant sections of the text are in "Readings/Videos" for
- a section of output from the management scientist is shown here. Variable X1: Lower limit: 120, Current value: 150, Upper limit: 200. What will happen to the