Introduction to Programming with Visual BasicModular Design Techniques
The purpose of this assignment to confirm that repetition structures can be used within Visual Basic programs.
- Build an application that has the following requirements.
- Prompts the user to enter a number within an Input Box
- Reads in the value entered by the user
- Ensures that only positive values or the control string “**” is entered. If neither of these are entered the user will be prompted that an input error has occurred.
- Each value entered is stored into a variable called varTotal.
- The program will continue to execute provided that vatTotal is less than 50 or the string “**” is entered by the user to exit the program.
- When varTotal is greater than or equal to 50 or the control string “**” is entered, the program will display the following in two labels.
- Value stored in the Total variable
- The number of times the user entered data into the Input Box
- Ensure that proper naming convention is used for all objects (forms, buttons, etc.)
- Capture a screenshot of the following and include in a Word document entitled “Week 4 – Assignment”.
- The form in design mode showing the Properties window
- The form in run mode with the final values in the two label objects displayed when the program execution is terminated by either control condition (varTotal >=50 or the character string “**” entered by the user.)
- Source code for each form that shows all subroutines
- Submit the assignment in the assignment upload area
Here's the explanation you needed for... View the full answer