- Link for APA Style: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- APUSOnlineLibraryPresentation.ppt: http://edgetest.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-common/WEBD/WEBD311/APUSOnlineLibraryPresentation.ppt
- Synthesis_of_Research_Paper_Assignment.pdf: http://edgetest.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-common/WEBD/WEBD311/Synthesis_of_Research_Paper_Assignment.pdf
- Paper Grading Rubric.docx: http://edgetest.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-common/WEBD/WEBD311/Paper%20Grading%20Rubric.docx
- Undergraduate+Forum+Rubric.docx: http://edgetest.apus.edu/access/content/group/science-and-technology-common/WEBD/WEBD311/Undergraduate%2BForum%2BRubric.docx
Instructions:Create and submit a rough draft of your research paper. Be sure to properly format your paper and include citations, using APA formatting guidelines.
As you are exploring different ideas for your paper, note the research paper will require you to submit 8-10 double-spaced, typed pages regarding a topic identified in the textbook or another topic relative to this course.
Please refer to the attachments above for research paper writing tips and resources. It is important that you follow those guidelines and site your references throughout your paper and at the end of the paper.
The solution is... View the full answer