1. Write a program that reads a number and displays the square, cube, and fourth power. Use
the pow function only for the fourth power.
2. Write a program that prompts the user for two integers and then prints
• The sum
• The difference
• The product
• The average
3.Write a program that asks the user for the lengths of the sides of a rectangle and then prints
• The area and perimeter of the rectangle
• The length of the diagonal (use the Pythagorean theorem)
4. Your local charity has tasked you with writing a computer program that calculates the average of the donations made by 3 donors. The program should ask for the name of each donor, ask for the amount donated by each donor, and calculate the average. The output of the program should display the donor name, the amount donated for each donor. The program should finally output a message that shows the average donated amount. Example output:
Average of these donations is: 30
First, describe your algorithm using pseudocode.
Translate the pseudocode into a C++ program. You must comment your program including comments at the top of the file that explains what the program does and comments for every line of code that explains what is happening for the line of code. Apply troubleshooting and testing strategies to ensure your code compiles, runs, and provides accurate results.
Submit 2 files:
Your Word document with your pseudocode.
Your .cpp file