Investigate and report (5
pages) on an organisation's method of allocating electricity costs. You can use any organisation with which you are familiar.
Consider the following:
- Does the organisation allocate the total cost of electricity?
- If so, what is the basis for the allocation of the total cost of electricity incurred for a period?
- Calculate the percentage and cost of the total cost for each allocation.
Complete a report that you could provide to management about your findings and include within it an executive summary. Make recommendations to management about the appropriateness of the methods of allocating costs and provide reasons for your conclusions within the report.
Recently Asked Questions
- Give example related to ABC costing and find the overhead allocation rate for this example using ABC Costing? Discuss the advantages of using ABC Costing?
- Have a hard time calculating IRR. Cost of Investment 135,000 Life 10 Savings per Year 30,000 Less: Depreciation 13,500 Net Savings 16,500 Tax Rate 34% Tax
- The average cruise has 100 passengers on board. Each passenger pays $90 for a day's cruising. The riverboat cruises 120 days each year in meeting current