Part 1 - Attend a community event. The event needs to have taken place since this class started.
Upload a program, flyers, picture, etc. from the event if possible. A qualifying community event includes:
- Any event hosted by Ivy Tech Community College such as a club meeting, speaker series, library event, learning center event, student life activity or event.
- Volunteer opportunity such as, "Race for the Cure" or "Habitat for Humanity"
- Any cultural event such as First Friday Art Walk, Jazz Fest, French Market, Oktoberfest, Black Expo Summer Celebration, etc.
Part 2 -t, addressing what you experienced. What did it feel like to be a part of this activity or event? How did it feel to be a part of a "new" community? Would you participate in this again? In addition to your reflection on the event, connect this participation to chapter 5 key terms. Is your typical relationship to others INDEPENDENT or INTERDEPENDENT?paragraph about two (or more) choices you could make to be stronger support system for yourself in college. How can participating in events like these or using resources on campus help develop support in your life? Consider also any resistance you may have about taking steps to make support system. Then discuss, how getting involved and making connections now could lead to future networking or potential career opportunities?
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you help me understand how can various assessments be used ethically and effectively to support, student learning?
- what is the benefits of weightlifting for women between the ages of 25 to 40?
- I am stuck on the lifespan differences table. Do you have any examples of the differences in health history and physical examination for newborn, infant, young