1) discuss "accountability" in police organizations via; a) internal mechanisms of accountability and include a relative and detailed example b) external mechanisms of accountability.
2) discuss the purpose and the effectiveness of "early intervention systems" in police organizations. Include a detailed scenario which demonstrates the effectiveness of this system.
3) discuss the United States Supreme Court rulings of; a) "Mapp v. Ohio" and b) the relationship of this decision to the "Exclusionary Rule." c) Conclude with a relative and detailed scenario in which both the Mapp v. Ohioruling and the Exclusionary Rule are utilized in a courtroom hearing
Recently Asked Questions
- The following molecule can be classified as A. S B. meso C. R D. cis 2. Sn2 reactions invert the stereochemistry of the products. True False Secondary alkyl
- What are the pros and cons of insisting that the entire family attend the initial consultation? What would you do if you learned that some of the family
- I need help finding a current event that is relatable to western history between 1500's-late 1800's, so that I can write short presentation on.