1) discuss "accountability" in police organizations via; a) internal mechanisms of accountability and include a relative and detailed example b) external mechanisms of accountability.
2) discuss the purpose and the effectiveness of "early intervention systems" in police organizations. Include a detailed scenario which demonstrates the effectiveness of this system.
3) discuss the United States Supreme Court rulings of; a) "Mapp v. Ohio" and b) the relationship of this decision to the "Exclusionary Rule." c) Conclude with a relative and detailed scenario in which both the Mapp v. Ohioruling and the Exclusionary Rule are utilized in a courtroom hearing
Recently Asked Questions
- Why does the Government encourage people to become educated ?
- A pharmaceutical company in Utah recently released a new and expensive anti-ulcer drug in the market . The company justifies the high price of the drug by
- In an effort to differentiate its offerings from its competitors , Pegasus Computers decided to add an extra USB port in all its laptops besides providing a