1) discuss "accountability" in police organizations via; a) internal mechanisms of accountability and include a relative and detailed example b) external mechanisms of accountability.
2) discuss the purpose and the effectiveness of "early intervention systems" in police organizations. Include a detailed scenario which demonstrates the effectiveness of this system.
3) discuss the United States Supreme Court rulings of; a) "Mapp v. Ohio" and b) the relationship of this decision to the "Exclusionary Rule." c) Conclude with a relative and detailed scenario in which both the Mapp v. Ohioruling and the Exclusionary Rule are utilized in a courtroom hearing
Recently Asked Questions
- Thirty-five percent of teens buy soda (pop) at least once each week. Eleven kids are randomly selected. The random variable represents the number of these kids
- The standard deviation of the number of video game A’s outcomes is 0.5479, while the standard deviation of the number of video game B’s outcomes is 0.2498.
- A compound has a density of 0.231 g/ml. What is the real mass of the compound if the balance reads 0.7854g? note that the balance was calibrated with 300 g