Select one group or population that has been the target of a hate crime.
Write a 700 word analysis in which you do the following:
- Provide a brief description as to what specific factors serve as the basis for victimization; for example, race, religion, or sexual orientation
- Identify applicable specific case examples.
- Discuss the prevalence of state laws which criminalize various types of hate crimes
- Describe how you would collect data measure the victimization of your chosen group. Provide rationale for your choice.
- Identify which of the criminological theories discussed in the course explain the victimization of this individual, group, or population. Provide rationale for the selection.
Just need some some idea on how to start
Recently Asked Questions
- What is training process and development process? Why the training and development process are probably the most significant investment for an employer?
- You have to provida a diagnosis and all specifiers, evidence each diagnostic criterion, rule out differential diagnoses,and provide long term treatment goals.
- How to sketch the MR and MC functions on the same graph with x measured along the horizontal axis?