Select one group or population that has been the target of a hate crime.
Write a 700 word analysis in which you do the following:
- Provide a brief description as to what specific factors serve as the basis for victimization; for example, race, religion, or sexual orientation
- Identify applicable specific case examples.
- Discuss the prevalence of state laws which criminalize various types of hate crimes
- Describe how you would collect data measure the victimization of your chosen group. Provide rationale for your choice.
- Identify which of the criminological theories discussed in the course explain the victimization of this individual, group, or population. Provide rationale for the selection.
Just need some some idea on how to start
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chap015. Additional comments: "why are the number of shares 5+1?"
- please answer the following question about general physics about coeffcient of friction
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SITXWHS001 Assessment 2 -Case Study.docx. Additional comments: "Hi