design a realistic dissertation-type research project that applies the Chicago school approach.
- Identify a particular gap in knowledge of the causes of criminal behavior that could be filled by research.
- Derive from the theory a research question and method of inquiry to fill the gap.
- Address ethical consideration in the study.
- Discuss how the research could impact criminal justice policies, programs, and practice.
Recently Asked Questions
- Heather 's boss has just given her the responsibility of developing a new line of protective gear for kayakers . However , he warned her that the time
- What competitive responses to mobile billboards entry are likely? (Billboards on the side of semi-trucks)
- A mass of 5 kg is placed on a horizontal surface with a coefficient of kinetic friction of 0.20. A force is applied vertically downward to it and another force