design a realistic dissertation-type research project that applies the Chicago school approach.
- Identify a particular gap in knowledge of the causes of criminal behavior that could be filled by research.
- Derive from the theory a research question and method of inquiry to fill the gap.
- Address ethical consideration in the study.
- Discuss how the research could impact criminal justice policies, programs, and practice.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need some help with creating a regular expression (regex) for the following inputs. Here are the inputs: https://pastebin.com/raw/RVnZ97H7
- The critical value for a right-tailed F test is 2.57 when α = 0.025 , the degrees of freedom for the numerator are 15 , and the degrees of freedom for the
- Two groups were polled about their attitudes towards capital punishment . In one group 30 out of 100 favored capital punishment , and in the other group 40 out