What are the trends for the future in juvenile justice? Include the following points:
- Expansion of restorative justice
- Increased use of technology
- Greater use of evidence-based practice principles and approaches
- Legislatures are likely to become more rather than less involved in juvenile court law.
- The issue of gun control will be revisited.
- Likely that the juvenile justice system will continue in its present form
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MGMT 303 Final Exam 1.
- Is the value of goods stolen during a burglary related to the likelihood that the offender will be arrested? A researcher collects data on the value of stolen
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Online BIO 114 Lab 2 Diffusion and Osmosis V-3.