Regarding mental illness in the criminal justice system.
describe how you would collect data and test hypothesis:
- Describe the general methodology you chose for your study, in order to test your hypotheses.
- Explain why this method is the best for your purposes.
- Participants: Who would you test and why?
- Describe the sample you would test, and explain why you chose this sample.
Recently Asked Questions
- what communication style and methods encourage inclusion? Compensating for your own bias and assumptions
- An editor wants to publish a new comic. Before being approved, the publisher needs to make sure that it can profit with the production cost and staff. Their
- what are the Symptomology of Bipolar disorder and its treatment