Answer the following essay questions as completely as you can. You are permitted to use your text; however, you are also encouraged to draw from other resources and experiences in crafting your answers, where appropriate.
- Describe the potential obstacles to community involvement. What can be done to overcome these obstacles?
- Why is it imperative that the police chief become a policymaker? What is meant by the term policymaker? In addition, it has been said that the police chief should be a "statesman." What does this mean and how is this in keeping with the neutrality of the police chief from politics?
- Compare and contrast the United States and its form of community-oriented policing with that of one other country.
- The implementation of community-oriented policing is often said to entail additional costs, the hiring of more police officers, and the expenditure of additional resources. Why is this true? Why is this not true?
- Detail the benefits that have already been actualized under the philosophy of community-oriented policing. What impact will these benefits have on the future?
Recently Asked Questions
- please check my answers as soon as possible. You can write it down if you want to type it or whatever your want.
- For a perfectly competitive firm, the market price of a good is A.a given which the firm cannot change. B.determined by the firm in order to maximize its
- Explain the importance of the adrenal gland. What hormones are produced by the adrenal medulla and adrenal cortex? Thanks!