(1) Do you think criminal behavior is best represented by a "free will" or
(2) Justify your answer to Question (1) by providing evidence from actual research on crime that supports your view.
(3) Provide a complete citation for the research you cited in Question #2--- this citation should be of the form: Smith, J.D. (2008) Determinants of Criminal Propensity. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Vol. 30, pages 203-204. (Note: Don't cite this study by Smith-- I'm just using it as an example of the format of a complete citation of a research article/paper).
Recently Asked Questions
- Barry buys a house that turns out to be a financial drain. At first he abandons it. It turns into a crack house and the neighbors complain.He burns the house
- Discuss the role of mobility in serial killing. Why are so many offenders local? How does the mobility impact the investigation,likelihood of more victims,
- What is the pretrial process and a prosecutor's duty to disclose exculpatory information.