Provide a legal brief of a recent (2 years old Max.) United States Supreme Court (USSC) case. (200 words)
- Legal citation;
- Facts—in the fewest possible words, capture the necessary facts for a decision;
- Issue—what is the legal question. MUST be in the form of a Y/N question. It is possible to have more than one;
- Ruling—Must begin with a Y/N answer to each Issue question;
- Vote— What was the vote, including who wrote for the majority, dissent and any concurring opinions;
- Legal Principle(s) upon which the ruling relies;
- Significance of the case—meaning what we have now, that we did not have prior to the ruling.
What if any impact will it have on the public?
The answer is... View the full answer