CJ350 Judicial Process
Answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Your textbook discusses alternatives to traditional prosecution. Analyze these alternatives by describing, comparing, and providing an example of each of the following: Diversion (four forms), deferred prosecution, and deferred sentencing. Also provide your opinion of each alternative, including any concerns that each raises.
1. Describe and compare the following, providing one (1) example of each: Diversion (four forms), deferred prosecution, and deferred sentencing.(6 alternatives at 10 points each, for possible total of 60 points)
2. Provide your opinion of each alternative, including one (1) concern that each alternative raises. (6 for 5 points each, for possible total of 30 points)
This question was asked on Jul 20, 2016 and answered on Jul 22, 2016 for the course AMERICAN C c.j. 320 at Ashworth College.
Recently Asked Questions
- I am doing my final paper on Gun control policy, I would like some corrections on my introduction and stronger thesis statement.
- For this activity, you are asked to prepare reflection paper. Reflect on the concepts you have learned during your readings. What do you understand completely?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from POW5.pdf. Additional comments: "all 3 parts based on information listed