I need help with writing this please. I would like the topic to be something simple like buying everyday detergent.
- Everyday Life
- Selecting a particular brand of detergent, or
- Determining the most cost-efficient transportation / route for your commute.
- Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
Explain the scientific method and describe the overall manner in which you would apply it in your field of study or everyday life.
Propose one (1) testable hypothesis to explain / solve the problem you have selected. State the expected outcomes of your actions and include criteria for determining whether or not these actions would succeed. Note: Your hypothesis should be stated very precisely.
Describe the main actions that you intend to put into place to test the hypothesis that you proposed in Question 2. Describe the way in which you would evaluate the success of your program. Include the results that you would deem as a success and the results that would be considered a failure.
Discuss the wisdom behind the strategy you would use to test the hypothesis from Question 3, and describe the additional steps you might take, depending on the results of your test. Note: These additional steps might be to revise your original hypothesis (if the results were unsatisfactory) or to propose new hypotheses. The goal is to continuously improve your understanding of the factors influencing your outcomes, to be able to achieve greater results over time.
Use at least two (2) quality resources / references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
Recently Asked Questions
- Scenario Your organization is an organic food supplier with employees in the following jurisdictions: Manitoba Prince Edward Island Yukon The organization is
- What are Spalanchnic nerves, and how are they different from he rest of the sympathetic nervous system?
- please explain in detail in terms of acidic level, and conjugate bases