12 unread replies.
12 replies.Discussion Post: Hans Rosling Ted Tallk: Human population growth
After watching the ted talk by Dr. Hans Rosling regarding human global population growth, please respond to the following discussion points. Please be thoughtful and be sure to substantiate your opinions with facts provided by the talk. You should make one post and respond to at least one peers post as well in a meaningful fashion. You will receive points based on the quality of your discussion. Access the video here:
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
- What technological, economic, and social factors might cause levels of mortality and fertility to change?
- What do you think the prospects are for the changes in birth and death rates in the United States?
- What is the most significant factor that the poorest 2 billion people on earth could change that would resolve, or at least slow, world population growth? Anything?
Recently Asked Questions
- You are supposed to create 15 subnets for a Class B network (e) How many bits you need to assign 15 subnets? (f) Then how many bits are there in the network
- What would be the four examples of chronic diseases that may affect elimination of drugs.
- What do organizations have to do to get employees to deliver great customer service?