1. Why do high-interest rates so adversely affect the demand for housing and yet have so little effect on the demand for pizzas?
2. Talk to two or three people you know that have purchased a house in the last 50 years. Ask them how much their decision to buy the house was determined by mortgage loan interest rates at the time and summarize their answers below
HOW MUCH MIGHT EACH OF THE FOLLOWING INFRASTRUCTURE ITEMS CAUSE AN INCREASE IN AGGREGATE SUPPLY? RANK THEM IN ORDER OF GREATEST (1) TO LEAST (4) EFFECTIVE. THIS IS MAINLY AN OPINION QUESTION.
- BETTER HIGHWAYS ___
- IMPROVED SCHOOLS ____
- EXPANDED WATER AND SEWAGE SYSTEMS ____
- MORE PRISONS ___
WHY MIGHT DEMOCRATS OPPOSE A CAPITAL-GAINS TAX CUT THAT MIGHT INVIGORATE A STALLED ECONOMY? ( to answer this you have to know what capital gains taxes are and what a Democrat is and what they usually believe and support if you don’t know this, ask someone,)
This question was asked on Mar 21, 2017 and answered on Mar 21, 2017 for the course INDUS INDUSTRIA at Institute of Education Main Campus , Khairpur.
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain the importance of consumer behavior Explain the factors that affect consumer behavior Explain the consumer decision making process Discuss the extent
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Answers to Tutorial 5_2016_August. Additional comments: "what's the
- Case study: A new budget has been in place for three months at the business you are employed by. So far, nobody has compared the actual figures with the