Identify the conclusion in the following argument: Mark always leaves his phone at home when he goes to the gym. He has not been answering any calls in the past hour, so he is at the gym.â
- âMark leaves his phone at home when he goes to the gym.
- âMark does not answer calls when he is at the gym.
- âMark is at the gym.
- âMark has not been answering calls.
This question was asked on Apr 21, 2017 and answered on Apr 21, 2017 for the course PHL 320 at University of Phoenix.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do you create an effective market mix when demographic (age) are so far apart?
- i need help in this assignment with this topic and also needs to follow the rubric. thank you
- MTR Pharma Tech's bonds will mature in four years with a total face value of $60 million, paying a half yearly coupon rate of 12% per annum. The yield on the