can you please help me with these questions?
- (5 points) A pharmaceutical company sells its patented drug in two different countries. Trad- ing of pharmaceuticals across the two countries is not allowed. If the demand elasticity in both countries is the same, how would the pharmaceutical company go about deciding what price to charge in each country?
- (5points)Ifallconsumersofaproducthaveidenticaltastes,whatpricingstrategymaximizes the firm's profits and requires the least amount of information about demand? Explain.
- (5 points) Explain why a firm can earn more profit by price discrimination than from setting a uniform price.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please see the attached and answer while showing the work.
- Give examples of the two categories of normal goods and explain their income elasticity
- Davidson and De Silva (2018) have written a recent article entitled as "Did Recent Tobacco Reform change the Cigarette market" (pp. 55-74). Based on the above