can you please help me with these questions?
- (5 points) A pharmaceutical company sells its patented drug in two different countries. Trad- ing of pharmaceuticals across the two countries is not allowed. If the demand elasticity in both countries is the same, how would the pharmaceutical company go about deciding what price to charge in each country?
- (5points)Ifallconsumersofaproducthaveidenticaltastes,whatpricingstrategymaximizes the firm's profits and requires the least amount of information about demand? Explain.
- (5 points) Explain why a firm can earn more profit by price discrimination than from setting a uniform price.
Recently Asked Questions
- KAREN JONES FILES AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. TAXABLE INCOME ON LINE43. FORM 1040 IS 243,666. HOW MUCH IS HER 2017 FEDERAL TAX AMOUNT 55627 58051 60101 63809
- How many additional cases of fetal Down syndrome are detected by strategy 2 than strategy 1?
- Battery creates a negative externality of $3 each. A city has a demand for batteries given by :P=200-0.003Q. The supply of batteries is perfectly elastic at