can you please help me with these questions?
- (5 points) A pharmaceutical company sells its patented drug in two different countries. Trad- ing of pharmaceuticals across the two countries is not allowed. If the demand elasticity in both countries is the same, how would the pharmaceutical company go about deciding what price to charge in each country?
- (5points)Ifallconsumersofaproducthaveidenticaltastes,whatpricingstrategymaximizes the firm's profits and requires the least amount of information about demand? Explain.
- (5 points) Explain why a firm can earn more profit by price discrimination than from setting a uniform price.
Recently Asked Questions
- A patien consumed the following fluids: 1000 ml of IV, 4 oz of juice, 8 oz of milk, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 5 Tbsp of jello (counts as liquid). How many
- Which term best describes the following organism: a unicellular (single celled) eukaryote that has a single large mitochondrion, and causes Chagas disease
- A patient in ICU is getting tube feeding. His daily formula volume is 1800 cc. This amount of formula provides 280 grams of glucose per day. Another patient is