- Give an example of a positive externality you experienced or produced recently. Explain why it is a positive externality.
- Give an example of a negative externality you experienced or produced recently. Explain why it is a negative externality.
- Are any of the externalities you described above causing serious problems? If so explain why. What solution would you propose to deal with this problem?
- Are externalities efficient? Explain.
any help plz
1. I experienced a positive externality of Research and development which greatly increased the know-how and increased the... View the full answer
- can you write more example plz
- Apr 03, 2018 at 1:28am
- The positive externalities can involve the favorable government policies, the favorable change in interest rates as well as appreciation of currency in favor of your earnings. The additional negative externalities include bad reputation, corruption allegations and high taxation rates from government among others.
- Apr 03, 2018 at 3:07am