- Identify the difference between a tax on gasoline and a tax on the actual emissions that is to tax or charge on each unit of emissions. Is there any other alternative approach to reduce air pollution from driving (mileage tax or gasoline credit market)? The primary focus of this answer should be about the economic incentives created under each system. Also, you should keep in mind the VW scandal when addressing some of these incentives (that is, the incentive to cheat).
- People argue that a higher tax on gasoline is not necessarily an increase in gasoline taxes. Explain if you agree or disagree with this statement.
Accurate answers please
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose Dr Amy Smith requires $50,000 per annum to retain his current standard of living. Amy is currently 60 years old and will retire at age 70. Upon
- list and describe 10 external resource for developing healthy and safety system
- Define g : Q → Z by g ( p/q ) = p , where p/q is a rational number expressed in its lowest terms with a positive denominator. Then g is a surjection, but not