I'm having some trouble completing this review, someone please please help.
ECON2302 Reading Assessment Study Guide
Module 5: Perfect Competition
1. What are the characteristics of a perfect competition?
2. Why is a perfectly competitive firm a price taker?
3. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total revenue?
4. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total costs?
5. How do you calculate profit given Total Revenue and Total Costs? How do you calculate profit given
the price and average total costs?
6. Explain the shape of the demand curve (and marginal revenue curve) for a perfectly competitive for. (i.e.
explain why the demand curve is perfectly elastic)
7. The price = marginal revenue = average revenue for a perfectly competitive firm. Explain why.
8. What two rules does a perfectly competitive frim apply to determine its profit maximizing quantity of
9. Using marginal analysis, when are profits maximized?
Recently Asked Questions
- Miss Hotties Chicken is a food truck vendor with just two products. They sell French fries for per order, with variable costs per order of $ 0.60. They
- What is the appropriate statistical analysis to use: t-test for two independent samples, t-test for two dependent samples, ANOVA, or chi-square test of
- Nucleotide sequences appearing at both ends of eukaryotic chromosomes belong to the