I'm having some trouble completing this review, someone please please help.
ECON2302 Reading Assessment Study Guide
Module 5: Perfect Competition
1. What are the characteristics of a perfect competition?
2. Why is a perfectly competitive firm a price taker?
3. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total revenue?
4. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total costs?
5. How do you calculate profit given Total Revenue and Total Costs? How do you calculate profit given
the price and average total costs?
6. Explain the shape of the demand curve (and marginal revenue curve) for a perfectly competitive for. (i.e.
explain why the demand curve is perfectly elastic)
7. The price = marginal revenue = average revenue for a perfectly competitive firm. Explain why.
8. What two rules does a perfectly competitive frim apply to determine its profit maximizing quantity of
9. Using marginal analysis, when are profits maximized?
Recently Asked Questions
- A high turnover rate of employees in BBC Fast Food Restaurant has recently been reported. As a human resource manager, your advice is sought to remedy
- The task you are given is to estimate the market risk for a holding of 10,000 Macquarie Bank shares (MQG.ax) and 5,000 Westpac shares (WBC.ax), held on August
- Im struggling with quiz for financing enterprises it’s base on chapters from week 9 and week 10