I'm having some trouble completing this review, someone please please help.
ECON2302 Reading Assessment Study Guide
Module 5: Perfect Competition
1. What are the characteristics of a perfect competition?
2. Why is a perfectly competitive firm a price taker?
3. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total revenue?
4. How does a perfectly competitive firm calculate total costs?
5. How do you calculate profit given Total Revenue and Total Costs? How do you calculate profit given
the price and average total costs?
6. Explain the shape of the demand curve (and marginal revenue curve) for a perfectly competitive for. (i.e.
explain why the demand curve is perfectly elastic)
7. The price = marginal revenue = average revenue for a perfectly competitive firm. Explain why.
8. What two rules does a perfectly competitive frim apply to determine its profit maximizing quantity of
9. Using marginal analysis, when are profits maximized?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with my school final project. I have the code but it will not open the text files. Please help.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 11(1).docx.
- Please match the terms below with their definitions. This bias may make it look like participants who receive an early diagnosis live longer with the