Topic: Is it time for the United States to raise gasolines taxes?
- Identify the difference between a tax on gasoline and a tax on the actual emissions that is to tax or charge on each unit of emissions. Is there any other alternative approach to reduce air pollution from driving (mileage tax or gasoline credit market)? The primary focus of this answer should be about the economic incentives created under each system. Also, you should keep in mind the VW scandal when addressing some of these incentives (that is, the incentive to cheat).
- People argue that a higher tax on gasoline is not necessarily an increase in gasoline taxes in terms of elastic demand. Explain if you agree or disagree with this statement.
I tried to understand what those questions mean, but this sounds very confusing to me. Please in extended para graphs
Recently Asked Questions
- The following table shows the Myers-Briggs personality preferences for a random sample of 404 people
- Bartov sells 600 of these units in 2017. Compute its cost of goods sold for 2017 and the ending inventory reported on its 2017 balance sheet under each of the
- The following table shows the Myers-Briggs personality preferences for a random sample of 407 people