Topic: Is it time for the United States to raise gasolines taxes?
- Identify the difference between a tax on gasoline and a tax on the actual emissions that is to tax or charge on each unit of emissions. Is there any other alternative approach to reduce air pollution from driving (mileage tax or gasoline credit market)? The primary focus of this answer should be about the economic incentives created under each system. Also, you should keep in mind the VW scandal when addressing some of these incentives (that is, the incentive to cheat).
- People argue that a higher tax on gasoline is not necessarily an increase in gasoline taxes in terms of elastic demand. Explain if you agree or disagree with this statement.
I tried to understand what those questions mean, but this sounds very confusing to me. Please in extended para graphs
Recently Asked Questions
- William James is the father of American Psychology. His Functionalist view was different than the psychology that was emerging in Europe at the same time.
- Need help with this answer I need to determine both the equivilant units of production and the unit porduciton costs for the assembly department
- For the linear program of profit, with A on the horizontal axis and B on the vertical axis, Max 1.25A +1B 10A + 2B ≤ 30 3A + 2B ≤ 12 2A + 2B ≤