(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
. This is a very comprehensive and a bit lengthy but thorough explores both personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Complete an online ethics and integrity assessment. If you use one other than the one listed above, please provide the URL to the assessment. Do try to select one the provides a summary of your results upon completion.
- As you complete the assessment, write down notes on your thoughts as you proceed through the assessment.
- Upon completion of the assessment write a one page summary of what your thoughts, feelings, and emotions as you completed the ethics assessment. Be sure to include a comparison of the assessments summary of your ethical perception to your own assessment of your ethical perception.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EAS - FC Alk PreLab Worksheet.pdf.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EAS - FC Alk PreLab Worksheet.pdf. Additional comments: "explain "
- Notes determine duration and pitch of a sound. Knowing that, and knowing that the human voice is an instrument in itself, how would you feel if the only way to