- A perfectly competitive industry consists of many identical firms, each with a long-run total cost of LTC= 800Q - 10Q2 + 0.1Q3.
- In long-run equilibrium, how much will each firm produce?
- What is the long-run equilibrium price?
- The industry's demand curve is QD = 40,000 - 70P. How many units do consumers buy in long-run equilibrium? How many firms are in the industry?
- Suppose the industry's demand curve rises to QD = 40,600 - 70P. How many new firms will enter this constant-cost industry in the long run?
Recently Asked Questions
- Linux Implementation Proposal Sphynx, LLC. has a new research group that will be developing new methods of electronic parts fabrication. All systems in this
- Which of the following typically strives to earn a return on their investments that exceeds the actuarially determined rate of return ?
- An employee has an average wage of $ 60,000 and has worked for the firm for 25 years . The defined benefit pension plan pays retirees 2.5 % of the average wage