Political/Government Event Report
For the Unit 6 Assignment you will compose a essay based upon your observations of a political or governmental meeting, speech, gathering, or similar activity that concerns either civil rights or civil liberties.
You will need to first identify an activity that you will be able to attend. Examples of relevant activities include political speeches, town/city council meetings, school board meetings, political rallies or protests, public forums, or any similar activity that include topics pertinent to either civil liberties or civil rights. If you have any questions regarding the viability of the activity that you have in mind, contact the instructor. Though it is not preferable, you may choose to view a recorded version of the activity (speeches, Congressional proceedings, political rallies, and similar events are often available online) if your schedule precludes you from attending a "live" event.
- An introduction.
- Describe the observed political event in detail, including the environment and people involved.
- Describe how the event is directly related to the study of civil liberties or civil rights and how one may better understand these topics by attending a similar event.
- Make note of any aspects of the event that seemed confusing to you and/or any questions that came to mind during the observation.
- Support your answer(s) with information obtained from the text and at least one academic source.
- A conclusion.
- Correct grammar and syntax
Recently Asked Questions
- The concept underpinning a CDO is: I. to spread risk among a series of securities, so that no single security carries ALL risk. II. to burden some tranches
- f 161 myeloma patients received consolidation therapy three months after SCT. Complete response (CR) was measured before and after consolidation. An increase
- What is a Human being as it pertains to the Christian Doctrine.